We do not tolerate spam. Examples of spam include:
- Emailing or direct messaging people that you have no personal connection to, especially when it’s done en masse
- Using email lists that have been procured from third parties
- Promoting your project on other Fotofund project pages; poaching backers from other Fotofund projects
Project Creator Guidelines
The following guidelines are for project creators. They’re meant to give project creators a clear sense of the types of projects accepted by Fotofund.
- Fotofund is a funding platform exclusively for photo-based projects. Projects that do not incorporate photography will not be accepted.
- Everything on Fotofund must be a project. A project has a clear end and some tangible thing will be produced as a result.
- Creators cannot offer equity or financial incentives (ownership, share of profits, repayment/loans, cash-value equivalents, etc.).
- Projects cannot resell items or offer rewards not produced by the project or its creator.